Divorce | Andalman & Flynn Law Firm
We offer appointments by phone, video, or in-person.
Andalman and Flynn logo

Attorney Blog

Q: Who is entitled to child support?

All minor children are entitled to support from their parents, which is paid by the non-custodial parent to the custodial parent on the child’s behalf. This responsibility applies to biological and adopted children alike. In Maryland, it is a crime for parents to fail...