All minor children are entitled to support from their parents, which is paid by the non-custodial parent to the custodial parent on the child’s behalf. This responsibility applies to biological and adopted children alike. In Maryland, it is a crime for parents to fail to support their minor children.
Schedule a Consultation
- Can I Qualify for Social Security Disability & Unemployment Benefits? November 5, 2019
- Elliott Andalman Attends the “Great Mississippi Road Trip of 2019” November 5, 2019
- Peter Casciano Attends Session on “Winning Social Security Disability Cases at the Reconsideration Level” October 31, 2019
- Can the Length of Your Marriage Impact Your Divorce? October 30, 2019
- Elliott Andalman & Peter Casciano Present at the NOSSCR’s 40th Anniversary Conference October 30, 2019