All minor children are entitled to support from their parents, which is paid by the non-custodial parent to the custodial parent on the child’s behalf. This responsibility applies to biological and adopted children alike. In Maryland, it is a crime for parents to fail to support their minor children.
Schedule a Consultation
- Seven Important Facts About ERISA Disability Benefits April 1, 2020
- How to obtain a Domestic Violence or a Civil Protective Order in the District of Columbia while DC Superior Court is closed during COVID-19 April 1, 2020
- Q & A: The Corona Virus & the Disability Benefits Team April 1, 2020
- How to Obtain a Domestic Violence Protective Order or Other Types of Emergency Orders in Maryland While the Courts Are Closed April 1, 2020
- Don’t Forget to Respond to the 2020 Census! March 31, 2020