I provide guidance and leadership for my clients in the following legal areas:
- Disability Law: federal employee and postal worker claims for disability retirement annuities and long term disability and short term disability insurance claims, including ERISA litigation.
- Civil: business disputes, contractual agreements and enforcement, collection of debts owed to businesses and individuals, automobile accidents, and personal injury.
- Criminal: felonies and misdemeanors, including but not limited to, assaults, weapons charges, alcohol and drug related cases, DWIs/DUIs, traffic offenses, and juvenile matters.
I was raised in Montgomery County, Maryland, and graduated from Our Lady of Good Counsel High School in Wheaton, Maryland. After receiving a Bachelor of Arts from Villanova University and attending The Columbus School of Law, at the Catholic University of America, I am pleased to be an active member of the Bar of the State of Maryland and Washington, D.C.
I believe that combining legal expertise with strategic creative thinking is the best way to help my clients. I strive to do everything in my power to provide assistance to my clients when they need it most.
Andalman & Flynn, P.C.
- Principal (February 2012-present)
- Associate Attorney (May 2007-January 2012)
- Law Clerk (January 2006-August 2006)
Office of the Public Defender, Montgomery County, Maryland
- Law Clerk to multiple Circuit Court attorneys (May 2006-November 2006)
Circuit Court for Baltimore County, Maryland
- Judicial Intern for The Honorable J. Norris Byrnes, May 2005-August 2005
- The Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, Juris Doctor, May 2007
- Villanova University, Bachelor of Arts, 2004
- Double Major: Political Science and English, with Dean’s List Honors
- Maryland: All State Courts and The United States District Court for the District of Maryland.
- Washington, DC: The Superior Court for the District of Columbia.
- Bar Association of Montgomery County, Maryland
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Maryland Criminal Defense Attorney’s Association
- Maryland Association for Justice, Inc.
Publications & Recognition
- Author, “Assault in the Second Degree: Have Our Legislators Done Enough?” Published in the Maryland Association for Justice Trial Reporter, Summer 2011, Criminal Law issue
- Elliott Andalman and Peter Casciano, co-authors, “Disability Retirement Benefits for Federal Employees and Postal Workers,” Published in the Maryland Association for Justice Trial Reporter, Spring 2013, Representing Federal Employees issue
- Author, “Ten Immigration Tips for the Maryland Criminal Defense Attorney,” Published in the Maryland Association for Justice Trial Reporter, Summer 2014, Immigration issue
- Named a “Rising Star”, 2012, by Super Lawyers for the State of Maryland
- Named a “Rising Star”, 2013, by Super Lawyers for the State of Maryland and Washington DC
- Named a “Rising Star”, 2014, by Super Lawyers for the State of Maryland and Washington DC
- Named a “Rising Star”, 2015, by Super Lawyers for the State of Maryland and Washington DC
- Presenter, “Collections: The Pursuit and Defense of Clams”. Montgomery County, Maryland, Bar Association, New Practitioners Nuts and Bolts CLE, November 4, 2009
- Speaker, Social Security Disability and Government Employees, National Business Institute Conference, December 30, 2014
- Speaker, Social Security Disability Claims Process: Step by Step, National Business Institute Conference, June 4, 2015
- Speaker, Social Security Disability: Proving Mental Impairment, National Business Institute Conference, October 13, 2015
- Judge, Catholic University. Columbus School of Law, Sutherland Cup Moot Court Competition, 2011