Molly Friedman, Esq
I practice in the area of Disability Benefits, working to assist individuals in obtaining federal disability retirement benefits, long term and short terms disability benefits, and Maryland state disability retirement claims. I am passionate about providing thoughtful advocacy for individuals navigating complex systems while experiencing health challenges.
Prior to joining Andalman & Flynn, I had the opportunity to serve as the Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Cynthia Callahan, Associate Judge for the Montgomery County, Maryland Circuit Court.
- Andalman & Flynn, P.C., Associate Attorney (October 2019-present)
- Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Cynthia Callahan, Montgomery County Circuit Court (August 2018 – September 2019)
- Washington Lawyer’s Committee for Civil Rights and Urban Affairs, Disability Rights Project, Summer Law Clerk (May 2017-August 2017)
- Sugar Law Center for Economic and Social Justice (Detroit, Michigan), Peggy Browning Fellow (May 2016-August 2016)
- University of Maryland, Francis King Carey School of Law, Juris Doctor, May 2018
- Community Service Award; President, Maryland Public Interest Law Project (MPILP)
- Senior Articles Editor, Journal of Race, Religion, Gender and Class
- American University, Bachelor of Arts, 2013
- Dual Degree: Sociology and Communication Studies, Magna Cum Laude
- Maryland State Courts and the District Court for the District of Maryland
- Bar Association of Montgomery County, Maryland
- Leadership Development Academy Fellow
- Women’s Bar Association, Member
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Maryland Association for Justice, Inc.