I focus my practice in both negotiation and litigation of divorce, child custody, support, and other family law matters throughout Maryland, including Montgomery, Prince George’s, Anne Arundel, and Howard Counties. Additionally, I represent clients in all aspects of civil claims, including the prosecution and defense of debt collections for business and individuals. It is my goal to provide my clients with aggressive professional representation while supporting them with the tools and education needed to be successful throughout the process.
Originally from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania I earned a Bachelor of Arts degree from Washington & Jefferson College in Washington, Pennsylvania, where I double majored in English and Political Science. I earned my Juris Doctorate from the University of Baltimore School of Law in 2011.
Prior to joining Andalman & Flynn, I had the distinct honor of serving as judicial law clerk to all eleven Judges in the District Court of Maryland for Montgomery County. In that role, I worked closely with the Judiciary, State, and Defense Attorneys in all matters handled at the District Court including civil litigation, landlord tenant, and criminal matters. My legal experience also includes an internship for Master David Bruce on the Circuit Court of Anne Arundel County handling domestic matters, serving in the Baltimore City State’s Attorney’s Office in the Domestic Violence Division and representing low-income clients in numerous domestic issues through the University of Baltimore Family Law Clinic.
I am an active member of the Maryland State Bar Association, the Montgomery County chapter of the Maryland State Women’s Bar Association, and the Montgomery County Bar Association. In my spare time, I enjoy traveling with my husband.
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2011
- Civil Procedure Law Scholar and Contracts Law Legal Research Assistant.
- Washington & Jefferson College, Bachelor of Arts 2001
- Double Majored in Political Science and English, Deans List Honors.
- Maryland: All State Courts
- Maryland State Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Maryland Women’s Bar Association, Montgomery County Chapter
- State WBA and MSBA Liaison (2013 – present)
- Montgomery County Bar Association, New Practitioners Section
- Montgomery County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Montgomery County Special Olympics
- Member of the Washington & Jefferson Alumni Association
- Member of the Alumni Mentor Program at Washington & Jefferson College
- University of Baltimore School of Law Alumni Association
- Montgomery County Bar Foundation Pro Bono Program and Legal Advice Clinic