We are looking forward to the October 10th Fundraiser for Montgomery County’s “Courthouse Team,” for which Mary Ellen Flynn is chair of the Host Committee. The Courthouse team consists of Sheriff Darren Popkin, Register of Wills Joseph Griffin, State’s Attorney John McCarthy, and Barbara Meikeljohn who is running for Clerk of Court. Our current Clerk of Court, Loretta Knight is retiring. Barbara Meikeljohn has been with the Clerk’s office, in District and Circuit Courts, for over 38 years and she has served as Deputy Clerk for the past eight years. It is our pleasure and pride to be supporting the Montgomery County’s Courthouse team!
Schedule a Consultation
- Can I Qualify for Social Security Disability & Unemployment Benefits? November 5, 2019
- Elliott Andalman Attends the “Great Mississippi Road Trip of 2019” November 5, 2019
- Peter Casciano Attends Session on “Winning Social Security Disability Cases at the Reconsideration Level” October 31, 2019
- Can the Length of Your Marriage Impact Your Divorce? October 30, 2019
- Elliott Andalman & Peter Casciano Present at the NOSSCR’s 40th Anniversary Conference October 30, 2019