Attorney Mary Ellen Flynn received the 2010 Professionalism Award from the Bar Association of Montgomery County, Maryland for the many ways in which Ms. Flynn has, throughout her 20+ year legal career in Maryland, gone above and beyond the call of duty to serve the judicial community and the community at-large through her dedication to the practice of law.
Schedule a Consultation
- Can I Qualify for Social Security Disability & Unemployment Benefits? November 5, 2019
- Elliott Andalman Attends the “Great Mississippi Road Trip of 2019” November 5, 2019
- Peter Casciano Attends Session on “Winning Social Security Disability Cases at the Reconsideration Level” October 31, 2019
- Can the Length of Your Marriage Impact Your Divorce? October 30, 2019
- Elliott Andalman & Peter Casciano Present at the NOSSCR’s 40th Anniversary Conference October 30, 2019