Protection from Abuse and Violence

After Hours Assistance

If you are the victim of domestic violence and it is either after 5:30 p.m. on weeknights, the weekend, or a holiday, please contact the District Court Commissioners for assistance with obtaining an Interim Protective or Peace Order for protection from domestic violence or abuse. Then, contact us on the first business day after obtaining your Interim Protection or Peace Order for further assistance. The Petition for Protection form is available online for you to fill out before contacting the District Court Commissioners.

Are You Sure?
You are now leaving
Stay on Page
Leave Page
Stay on Page