Attorney Michelle Amick Prikhodko successfully represented a Social Security Disability benefits claimant suffering from Short Gut Syndrome at a hearing in front of an Administrative Law Judge. The claimant suffered from severe diarrhea, debilitating fatigue, pain, nausea, weakness, and dizziness as a result of her condition. The claimant was awarded over $40,000.00 in back benefits from the Social Security Administration and will receive continuing benefits until she turns 65 or her condition improves such that she is able to work.
Schedule a Consultation
- You Need To Know How Marital Property & Debts Are Divided in a Divorce August 26, 2020
- Mary Ellen Flynn Accepted to Leadership Montgomery 2021 CORE Program August 13, 2020
- Custody Does Matter When Filing Your Taxes – 2020 Update July 21, 2020
- Lost Your Job? Here are 4 Things You Need to Know About Your Child Support Obligations July 21, 2020
- “Disability Benefits: 2019 Year in Review” July 10, 2020