Attorney Michelle Amick Prikhodko successfully represented a Social Security Disability benefits claimant suffering from Short Gut Syndrome at a hearing in front of an Administrative Law Judge. The claimant suffered from severe diarrhea, debilitating fatigue, pain, nausea, weakness, and dizziness as a result of her condition. The claimant was awarded over $40,000.00 in back benefits from the Social Security Administration and will receive continuing benefits until she turns 65 or her condition improves such that she is able to work.
- Functional Capacity Evaluations: What Are They and How Can They Affect Your Long Term Disability Claim? April 22, 2021
- Do I Have to Pay for My Spouse’s Health Insurance When Going Through a Divorce? April 17, 2021
- What Happens If You Fail to Pay Child Support? April 17, 2021
- Applying for ERISA Disability Benefits? Avoid These Common Mistakes March 24, 2021
- ERISA and Mental Health: Why Obtaining Benefits Can Still Be Challenging March 21, 2021