Attorney Michelle Amick Prikhodko successfully represented a Social Security Disability benefits claimant suffering from Short Gut Syndrome at a hearing in front of an Administrative Law Judge. The claimant suffered from severe diarrhea, debilitating fatigue, pain, nausea, weakness, and dizziness as a result of her condition. The claimant was awarded over $40,000.00 in back benefits from the Social Security Administration and will receive continuing benefits until she turns 65 or her condition improves such that she is able to work.
- Understanding the Difference Between Long Term Disability and Social Security Disability July 27, 2021
- 11 Essential Questions to Ask When Beginning a Maryland Probate July 12, 2021
- Peter Casciano and Elliott Andalman help Author Important Guidebook for The National MS Society June 22, 2021
- Peter Casciano Partners with the Parkinson Foundation of the National Capital Area June 22, 2021
- Annual Cost of Living Adjustment for Eligible Maryland State Retirees- 2021 June 9, 2021