Attorney Michelle Amick Prikhodko successfully represented a Social Security Disability benefits claimant suffering from Short Gut Syndrome at a hearing in front of an Administrative Law Judge. The claimant suffered from severe diarrhea, debilitating fatigue, pain, nausea, weakness, and dizziness as a result of her condition. The claimant was awarded over $40,000.00 in back benefits from the Social Security Administration and will receive continuing benefits until she turns 65 or her condition improves such that she is able to work.
Schedule a Consultation
- Eight Tips for Filing a Long Term Disability Claim June 29, 2020
- Andalman & Flynn is Proud to be a Long Time Supporting Patron of the Mississippi Center for Justice (MCJ) June 29, 2020
- Child Custody During the COVID-19 Pandemic June 29, 2020
- Andalman & Flynn Selected as Top 21 Divorce Attorneys by Expertise June 22, 2020
- Andalman & Flynn is sponsoring the Charles Koiner Center for Urban Farming Summer Evening Series! June 22, 2020