Attorney Michelle Amick Prikhodko successfully represented a Social Security Disability benefits claimant suffering from Short Gut Syndrome at a hearing in front of an Administrative Law Judge. The claimant suffered from severe diarrhea, debilitating fatigue, pain, nausea, weakness, and dizziness as a result of her condition. The claimant was awarded over $40,000.00 in back benefits from the Social Security Administration and will receive continuing benefits until she turns 65 or her condition improves such that she is able to work.
- How Does Medical Evidence Support Your Social Security Disability Claim?
- Top 4 Tips for How to Talk with Your Aging Parents about Estate Planning
- The Gray Divorce Rate is Surging – Find Out Why
- 5 Tips for Successful Co-Parenting Through the Holidays
- Six Indispensable Documents for Proper Estate Planning