Attorney Michelle Amick Prikhodko successfully represented a Social Security Disability benefits claimant suffering from Short Gut Syndrome at a hearing in front of an Administrative Law Judge. The claimant suffered from severe diarrhea, debilitating fatigue, pain, nausea, weakness, and dizziness as a result of her condition. The claimant was awarded over $40,000.00 in back benefits from the Social Security Administration and will receive continuing benefits until she turns 65 or her condition improves such that she is able to work.
- OPM Director Anuja Pressed on Major Disability Retirement Related Issue – Telework
- Keep Custody Exchanges Civil with These Helpful Tips
- Incapacity Planning is an Essential Part of Estate Planning
- Filing a Long Term Disability Claim? Do These 5 Important Things First!
- Divorcing? Here’s How to Protect Your Credit