Elliott Andalman, past president of the Board of Directors of the Maryland ACLU, attended a party on Sunday, September 22, 2013, celebrating Susan Goering’s 25th anniversary as Executive Director. Elliott was on the Board for about 15 years from 1998 to 2013. The celebration was hosted by Sara Love, currently the lobbyist for Maryland ACLU. The current President of Board of the Maryland ACLU was there, along with 5 past Presidents of the Board. The ACLU is dedicated to enforcing the Bill of Rights and has won numerous important cases in Maryland involving freedom of speech, freedom of religion and other civil rights.
Schedule a Consultation
- Can I Qualify for Social Security Disability & Unemployment Benefits? November 5, 2019
- Elliott Andalman Attends the “Great Mississippi Road Trip of 2019” November 5, 2019
- Peter Casciano Attends Session on “Winning Social Security Disability Cases at the Reconsideration Level” October 31, 2019
- Can the Length of Your Marriage Impact Your Divorce? October 30, 2019
- Elliott Andalman & Peter Casciano Present at the NOSSCR’s 40th Anniversary Conference October 30, 2019