The seminar will be taking place on Thursday, July 2 at the Ecker Business Training Center in Columbia, MD. The Maryland State Bar Association’s Continuing Legal Education Department will be hosting the event. Mary Ellen will be of one of two teaching attorney’s speaking leading the seminar.
Schedule a Consultation
- Can I Qualify for Social Security Disability & Unemployment Benefits? November 5, 2019
- Elliott Andalman Attends the “Great Mississippi Road Trip of 2019” November 5, 2019
- Peter Casciano Attends Session on “Winning Social Security Disability Cases at the Reconsideration Level” October 31, 2019
- Can the Length of Your Marriage Impact Your Divorce? October 30, 2019
- Elliott Andalman & Peter Casciano Present at the NOSSCR’s 40th Anniversary Conference October 30, 2019