We are pleased to announce that Mary Ellen Flynn, Managing Partner and President, will present as a guest speaker for a seminar through the National Business Institute (NBI) titled “Divorce Litigation from Start to Finish.” The program will be held on Friday, Feb. 6, 2015 from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at the Grand Historic Venue on 225 N. Charles Street in Baltimore, Maryland. Please visit the NBI website for more information and to register. For further questions, contact Mary Ellen Flynn at email@example.com or 301-563-6685.
Schedule a Consultation
- Can I Qualify for Social Security Disability & Unemployment Benefits? November 5, 2019
- Elliott Andalman Attends the “Great Mississippi Road Trip of 2019” November 5, 2019
- Peter Casciano Attends Session on “Winning Social Security Disability Cases at the Reconsideration Level” October 31, 2019
- Can the Length of Your Marriage Impact Your Divorce? October 30, 2019
- Elliott Andalman & Peter Casciano Present at the NOSSCR’s 40th Anniversary Conference October 30, 2019