Elliott Andalman, as chair of the Disability Benefits Section of the Maryland Association for Justice, moderated a half-day seminar on Jan. 30, 2015 titled “Getting an Edge: Improving Your Clients’ Chances of Winning Disability Benefit Claims”. The seminar, which Elliott organized with the help of his executive committee, included an Administrative Law Judge, the Hon. Thomas M. Ray, as well as speakers on “How to Win Federal Court SSD Appeals” and “Proving Disability with Non-Exertional Impairments”. In addition, Ethel Zelenske, Director of Governmental Affairs at NOSSCR, provided an update on Administration and Congressional activities and initiatives. Finally, there was a speaker on “The Evolving Law on ERISA Long Term Disability Appeals”.
Schedule a Consultation
- Long Term Disability Benefits: How Long do They Last? June 4, 2020
- Why Gaps In Treatment Hurt Your Disability Case May 22, 2020
- Peter Casciano and Elliott Andalman Partner on a Disability Project for National Multiple Sclerosis Society May 18, 2020
- You Can Now Sign your Will, Power of Attorney, and Health Care Advance Directive Remotely May 18, 2020
- Important Facts About ERISA Disability Benefits May 14, 2020