Elliott Andalman was appointed to represent NOSSCR, the National Organization of Social Security Claimant Representatives, at a meeting on Thursday, March 10, 2011, called by the Social Security Administration’s Office of External Affairs to explore improvement of the online application process for disability, retirement and medicare benefits, including the possibility of developing Spanish versions of the applications. It was chaired by Aviva Sufian, Associate Commissioner for External Affairs, and included approximately 15 organizations. The Administration obtained input from the organizations present and will be moving forward with this project.
Schedule a Consultation
- Can I Qualify for Social Security Disability & Unemployment Benefits? November 5, 2019
- Elliott Andalman Attends the “Great Mississippi Road Trip of 2019” November 5, 2019
- Peter Casciano Attends Session on “Winning Social Security Disability Cases at the Reconsideration Level” October 31, 2019
- Can the Length of Your Marriage Impact Your Divorce? October 30, 2019
- Elliott Andalman & Peter Casciano Present at the NOSSCR’s 40th Anniversary Conference October 30, 2019