Elliott Andalman, Chair of the Disability Benefits Section of the Maryland Association for Justice, will be co-moderator along with attorney John Hotz of an MAJ breakfast seminar on Friday, December 5, 2014, at which Dr. Jesse Brand, Ph.D, neuropsychologist, will speak to attorneys about how to use neuropsychological testing to prove disability from non-exertional cognitive impairments such as inability to concentrate, inability to remember as a result of brain injuries, strokes, dementia and other medical problems.
Schedule a Consultation
- Can I Qualify for Social Security Disability & Unemployment Benefits? November 5, 2019
- Elliott Andalman Attends the “Great Mississippi Road Trip of 2019” November 5, 2019
- Peter Casciano Attends Session on “Winning Social Security Disability Cases at the Reconsideration Level” October 31, 2019
- Can the Length of Your Marriage Impact Your Divorce? October 30, 2019
- Elliott Andalman & Peter Casciano Present at the NOSSCR’s 40th Anniversary Conference October 30, 2019