Attorney Mary Ellen Flynn was recently honored by Superlawyers.com and Baltimore Magazine as a “Super Lawyer”, a recognition bestowed upon only 5% of all Maryland attorneys. The honor is based on nominations from peers and evaluated based on professional achievements including verdicts, settlements, pro bono work, community service and eight other criteria.
Schedule a Consultation
- Can I Qualify for Social Security Disability & Unemployment Benefits? November 5, 2019
- Elliott Andalman Attends the “Great Mississippi Road Trip of 2019” November 5, 2019
- Peter Casciano Attends Session on “Winning Social Security Disability Cases at the Reconsideration Level” October 31, 2019
- Can the Length of Your Marriage Impact Your Divorce? October 30, 2019
- Elliott Andalman & Peter Casciano Present at the NOSSCR’s 40th Anniversary Conference October 30, 2019