Andalman & Flynn raised almost $1,000 for the American Cancer Society and the American Heart Association during the Cycle for Great Causes event on Saturday, February 12, 2011. “Team A&F,” comprised of several of our attorneys and paralegals, participated in five spinning classes, lasting 45 minutes each to support these very worthy causes. We would like to take this opportunity to thank our staff, friends, family, clients and others who helped us to raise a total of $980.00.
Schedule a Consultation
- Can I Qualify for Social Security Disability & Unemployment Benefits? November 5, 2019
- Elliott Andalman Attends the “Great Mississippi Road Trip of 2019” November 5, 2019
- Peter Casciano Attends Session on “Winning Social Security Disability Cases at the Reconsideration Level” October 31, 2019
- Can the Length of Your Marriage Impact Your Divorce? October 30, 2019
- Elliott Andalman & Peter Casciano Present at the NOSSCR’s 40th Anniversary Conference October 30, 2019