Elliott Andalman recently attended the national convention of the American Association for Justice which was held in Baltimore and attended by over 1200 attorneys from around the country. He attended sessions on both social security disability and long term disability insurance benefit claims to continue to improve his skills. He also attended litigation group meetings concerning both social security disability and long term disability insurance claims.
Schedule a Consultation
- Can I Qualify for Social Security Disability & Unemployment Benefits? November 5, 2019
- Elliott Andalman Attends the “Great Mississippi Road Trip of 2019” November 5, 2019
- Peter Casciano Attends Session on “Winning Social Security Disability Cases at the Reconsideration Level” October 31, 2019
- Can the Length of Your Marriage Impact Your Divorce? October 30, 2019
- Elliott Andalman & Peter Casciano Present at the NOSSCR’s 40th Anniversary Conference October 30, 2019