In light of the Coronavirus Outbreak, Maryland Courts are closed through April 3, 2020. However, if you are in need of protection, you can still file the following type of actions through the Commissioner’s Office:
- FILE FOR CRIMINAL CHARGE
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE PROTECTION
- PEACE ORDER PROTECTION
- EXTREME RISK PROTECTIVE ORDER PROTECTION (requiring a person to surrender a firearm and/or ammunition)
In Montgomery County, the Commissioner’s Office is located at:
- 191 E. Jefferson Street, Rockville — OPEN 24 hours/7 days a week
- Central Processing Unit at 1307 Seven Locks Rd, Rockville — OPEN 24 hours//7 days a week
- 8552 Second Avenue, Silver Spring — OPEN 8AM-12 Midnight/ 7 days a week
To find out hours and locations of Commissioner’s Office in other Maryland Counties, go to https://www.mdcourts.gov/district/directories/commissionermap
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you are in need of a Protective Order or Peace Order. Our legal team is available to help you.
Mary Ellen Flynn
Attorney at Law
Andalman & Flynn, P.C.
8601 Georgia Avenue, Suite 206
Silver Spring, MD 20910