To provide the best legal assistance to workers who have become disabled and have to make or appeal claims for Long Term Disability (LTD) insurance benefits, Elliott Andalman recently went to Chicago to participate in the American Bar Association’s first Long-Term Disability Benefits Advanced Seminar. It was an excellent seminar with lawyers attending from coast to coast. One thing that was emphasized was the importance, where possible, of getting legal advice before the claim is filed in order to strengthen the initial application and maximize the probability of getting the initial application promptly approved.
Schedule a Consultation
- Can I Qualify for Social Security Disability & Unemployment Benefits? November 5, 2019
- Elliott Andalman Attends the “Great Mississippi Road Trip of 2019” November 5, 2019
- Peter Casciano Attends Session on “Winning Social Security Disability Cases at the Reconsideration Level” October 31, 2019
- Can the Length of Your Marriage Impact Your Divorce? October 30, 2019
- Elliott Andalman & Peter Casciano Present at the NOSSCR’s 40th Anniversary Conference October 30, 2019