Elliott Andalman was appointed to represent NOSSCR, the National Organization of Social Security Claimant Representatives, at a meeting on Thursday, March 10, 2011, called by the Social Security Administration’s Office of External Affairs to explore improvement of the online application process for disability, retirement and medicare benefits, including the possibility of developing Spanish versions of the applications. It was chaired by Aviva Sufian, Associate Commissioner for External Affairs, and included approximately 15 organizations. The Administration obtained input from the organizations present and will be moving forward with this project.
Schedule a Consultation
- Seven Important Facts About ERISA Disability Benefits April 1, 2020
- How to obtain a Domestic Violence or a Civil Protective Order in the District of Columbia while DC Superior Court is closed during COVID-19 April 1, 2020
- Q & A: The Corona Virus & the Disability Benefits Team April 1, 2020
- How to Obtain a Domestic Violence Protective Order or Other Types of Emergency Orders in Maryland While the Courts Are Closed April 1, 2020
- Don’t Forget to Respond to the 2020 Census! March 31, 2020