Elliott Andalman taught several sections of an a June 5, 2013, seminar for attorneys entitled “Social Security Disability Bootcamp”. The seminar took place in the Baltimore area and was sponsored by NBI, the National Business Institute. The seminar included a five attorney faculty that addressed many of the issues involved in effectively representing claimants for social security disability benefits. Elliott and his co-presenter, Richard Neuworth, prepared materials for the day-long seminar. Elliott and Richard are also co-chairs of the Disability Benefits Section of the Maryland Association of Justice (MAJ).
Schedule a Consultation
- Can My Child Choose Which Parent to Live With? January 13, 2020
- Andalman & Flynn Event: Mary Ellen Flynn Hosts Fundraiser for Maryland Delegate Kathleen Dumais December 30, 2019
- “We Are Family” – How to Create a Successful Blended Family December 19, 2019
- Andalman & Flynn Honored with Four 2020 Super Lawyer Awards December 15, 2019
- Warning To Federal Employees: OPM Can Dismiss Your Disability Retirement Application If You Decline Your Agency’s Offer To Search For A Job Reassignment December 10, 2019