As highly respected thought leaders in the legalities surrounding disability benefits claims, Elliott Andalman and Peter Casciano were invited to present to the Elder Law Section of the Montgomery County Bar Association on the topic of Social Security Disability appeals and related matters. On November 13, 2019, Mr. Andalman and Mr. Casciano led an informative ninety-minute session that covered current issues in Social Security Disability benefits cases, related issues in federal disability retirement cases and long term disability cases, and evolving trends. In addition, Mr. Andalman and Mr. Casciano offered their expertise to the attorneys in attendance by way of consultations and/or referrals when encountering particularly challenging disability benefits cases.
Schedule a Consultation
- Can My Child Choose Which Parent to Live With? January 13, 2020
- Andalman & Flynn Event: Mary Ellen Flynn Hosts Fundraiser for Maryland Delegate Kathleen Dumais December 30, 2019
- “We Are Family” – How to Create a Successful Blended Family December 19, 2019
- Andalman & Flynn Honored with Four 2020 Super Lawyer Awards December 15, 2019
- Warning To Federal Employees: OPM Can Dismiss Your Disability Retirement Application If You Decline Your Agency’s Offer To Search For A Job Reassignment December 10, 2019