As highly respected thought leaders in the legalities surrounding disability benefits claims, Elliott Andalman and Peter Casciano were invited to present to the Elder Law Section of the Montgomery County Bar Association on the topic of Social Security Disability appeals and related matters. On November 13, 2019, Mr. Andalman and Mr. Casciano led an informative ninety-minute session that covered current issues in Social Security Disability benefits cases, related issues in federal disability retirement cases and long term disability cases, and evolving trends. In addition, Mr. Andalman and Mr. Casciano offered their expertise to the attorneys in attendance by way of consultations and/or referrals when encountering particularly challenging disability benefits cases.
Schedule a Consultation
- Do’s and Don’ts of Filing for Federal Disability Retirement December 3, 2019
- Short-Term Disability Benefits—A Time of Transition November 25, 2019
- Do You Qualify For Alimony? November 25, 2019
- Elliott Andalman & Peter Casciano Present to the Montgomery County Bar Association November 25, 2019
- Mary Ellen Flynn Supports Local Female Business Owners at Women’s Entrepreneurship Day in Washington, DC November 25, 2019