Our Attorneys and Staff Remain Available to you During the Coronavirus Situation
New Client Consultations:
- Andalman & Flynn always offers consultations by phone and video conferencing, and during these uncertain times, we remain available to our clients and others requiring our services.
- To schedule a consultation, please complete our brief contact form and someone from our firm will contact you to schedule a video conference or phone call with one of our attorneys.
Your Legal Case:
- Andalman & Flynn staff and attorneys are continually working, some in the office and some remotely. Fortunately, our existing technology platform is designed such that it allows us to continue working for you even during these most unusual times.
- Please feel free to contact us to schedule a phone call or video conference during this period of social distancing.
- We will keep you informed regarding court closures and other items that may affect your legal matter. Your legal issue remains of paramount importance to us.
Our Capacity and Staff:
- We expect there to be an increase in our clients’ need for legal services and we are prepared to handle this influx. Please contact us to schedule a phone call or video consultation.
- While these are challenging times and there is a great deal of uncertainty, we will all get through this together.
The Andalman & Flynn Legal Team