Awards and Recognition
E-mail » | Download vCard
- I have received an annual Award in Recognition and Appreciation from the Montgomery County Volunteer Pro Bono Legal Aid Program for 2009 through the present year.
- In 2010, I received the Montgomery County Bar Foundation’s President’s Citation for Outstanding Pro Bono Service.
- The Montgomery County Chapter of the Inns of Court presented me with the 2011 James Salter Pro Bono Program Award.
- In 2011, I was nominated, selected and recognized by the Daily Record as a Maryland “Leading Woman”—an award bestowed to a small group of women, all under the age of 40 years, in recognition of their accomplishments to date in their business and legal careers.
- I was named a “Rising Star” in the area of Family Law by Super Lawyers Magazine for 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016.
- In 2014, I received the Montgomery County Bar Association’s Section Chair of the Year Award for my work as the Co-Chair of the Family Law Section.