Eden O. Terenzini
Eden O. Terenzini
A trained litigator, mediator, and collaborative attorney, I assist clients to identify and utilize the resolution process most effective for their interests. Practicing exclusively in family law, my experience includes but is not limited to complex property distribution, business valuation, alimony determination, and retirement asset division. I also represent parents and children in custody, access. and child support matters. My experience includes litigation and administration of adult guardianship cases, as well as administration of estates and trusts.
Repeatedly I have been named a “Rising Star” in Family Law by Maryland Super Lawyers. In 2016, I received the Women’s Bar Association of Maryland Inc’s President’s Award for Outstanding Member 2015-2016.
A cum laude graduate of Heidelberg College (Ohio), I earned a B.A. in English and Philosophy. I also hold a M.A. in English from the University of Rochester. I received my J.D. degree from the University of Maryland School of Law, where I was Notes and Comments editor of the University of Maryland Law Journal of Race, Religion, Gender and Class. I also gained experience as a summer intern for the Honorable Deborah K. Chasanow in the United States District Court for the District of Maryland and as an attorney in family law practices in Montgomery County.
I have practiced before the trial level courts in Montgomery, Frederick, Howard, Prince George’s, Anne Arundel, Charles, and Baltimore counties and in the City of Baltimore. I have also prepared briefs for and participated in oral argument before the Maryland Court of Special Appeals and responded to Petitions for Certiori in the Court of Appeals of Maryland.
- Andalman & Flynn, P.C. (2016 – present)
- Sachitano & Associates LLC (2010-2016)
- Law Office of Cheryl Lynn Hepfer (2006-2010)
- The Elder & Disability Law Center (2005)
- Law Office of Arthur L. Drager (2004-2005)
- J.D. – University of Maryland School of Law
- MA – University of Rochester
- BA – Heidelberg College (now University)
- American Bar Association, Member
- Maryland State Bar Association, Member
- Maryland State Bar Association, Alternative Dispute Resolution Section Council Member
- Maryland Chapter of the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts, Board Member
- Bar Association of Montgomery County, Maryland, Family Law Section Member
- Women’s Bar Association of Maryland, Executive Board Member
- Women’s Bar Association of Montgomery County, Member