Attorneys Elliott Andalman and Michelle Amick Prikhodko represented a claimant on an appeal after her application for State of Maryland Ordinary Disability Retirement benefits was initially denied. The claimant suffered from myofascial pain, sacroilitis, and emotional impairments, including depression and anxiety. We were able to successfully help the claimant gather additional medical evidence and prove to the State of Maryland that she was unable to perform the duties of her position as a result of her medical condition.
Schedule a Consultation
- You Need To Know How Marital Property & Debts Are Divided in a Divorce August 26, 2020
- Mary Ellen Flynn Accepted to Leadership Montgomery 2021 CORE Program August 13, 2020
- Custody Does Matter When Filing Your Taxes – 2020 Update July 21, 2020
- Lost Your Job? Here are 4 Things You Need to Know About Your Child Support Obligations July 21, 2020
- “Disability Benefits: 2019 Year in Review” July 10, 2020