Attorneys Elliott Andalman and Michelle Amick Prikhodko represented a claimant on an appeal after her application for State of Maryland Ordinary Disability Retirement benefits was initially denied. The claimant suffered from myofascial pain, sacroilitis, and emotional impairments, including depression and anxiety. We were able to successfully help the claimant gather additional medical evidence and prove to the State of Maryland that she was unable to perform the duties of her position as a result of her medical condition.
- Understanding the Difference Between Long Term Disability and Social Security Disability July 27, 2021
- 11 Essential Questions to Ask When Beginning a Maryland Probate July 12, 2021
- Peter Casciano and Elliott Andalman help Author Important Guidebook for The National MS Society June 22, 2021
- Peter Casciano Partners with the Parkinson Foundation of the National Capital Area June 22, 2021
- Annual Cost of Living Adjustment for Eligible Maryland State Retirees- 2021 June 9, 2021