Attorneys Elliott Andalman and Michelle Amick Prikhodko represented a claimant on an appeal after her application for State of Maryland Ordinary Disability Retirement benefits was initially denied. The claimant suffered from myofascial pain, sacroilitis, and emotional impairments, including depression and anxiety. We were able to successfully help the claimant gather additional medical evidence and prove to the State of Maryland that she was unable to perform the duties of her position as a result of her medical condition.
Schedule a Consultation
- Eight Tips for Filing a Long Term Disability Claim June 29, 2020
- Andalman & Flynn is Proud to be a Long Time Supporting Patron of the Mississippi Center for Justice (MCJ) June 29, 2020
- Child Custody During the COVID-19 Pandemic June 29, 2020
- Andalman & Flynn Selected as Top 21 Divorce Attorneys by Expertise June 22, 2020
- Andalman & Flynn is sponsoring the Charles Koiner Center for Urban Farming Summer Evening Series! June 22, 2020