Attorneys Elliott Andalman and Michelle Amick Prikhodko represented a claimant on an appeal after her application for State of Maryland Ordinary Disability Retirement benefits was initially denied. The claimant suffered from myofascial pain, sacroilitis, and emotional impairments, including depression and anxiety. We were able to successfully help the claimant gather additional medical evidence and prove to the State of Maryland that she was unable to perform the duties of her position as a result of her medical condition.
- Three Andalman & Flynn Attorneys Named as 2023 Super Lawyers
- Support Peter Casciano’s Team for Parkinson’s Revolution
- Disability Retirement for Federal Employees – I’ve Been Kicked Off, Can I Get Back On?
- Understanding the Two Types of Child Custody
- A Well-Written and Enforceable Visitation Schedule Makes the Holidays Merrier for Everyone