Michelle Amick Prikhodko – Publications
Michelle Amick Prikhodko
E-mail » | Download vCard
- Author,The Scope of Discovery in Erisa Actions Post-Glenn, Trial Reporter: Journal of the Maryland Association for Justice, Inc. (Winter 2011).
- Author, Winning Social Security Disability Benefits: Your Guide to Navigating the Social Security Disability Process, downloadable client pamphlet available at the Andalman & Flynn Website
- Author, Understanding Your Rights: The Process for Removing a Federal Employee Who Is Deemed Unfit For Duty, available at, https://andalmanflynn.com/federal-disability-retirement-library-process-for-removal/.
- Author, Challenging the Medicare Secondary Payor Act and Its Various Regulations, casenote, Trial Reporter: Journal of the Maryland Association for Justice, Inc. (Summer 2010).
- Author, Hardt v. Reliance: United States Supreme Court Review of ERISA’s Fee Shifting Provision, casenote, https://www.andalmanflynn.com/library/ERISA_FEE_MEMO.pdf.
- Senior Staff editor, University of Baltimore School of Law Intellectual Property Journal
- Co-researcher, Protecting Animals Used in Circuses: A Survey of State Anti-Cruelty Statutes, Journal