Olivia Temmel, Esq
Prior to joining Andalman & Flynn, I practiced with a civil litigation firm in the District of Columbia where my practice included all aspects of civil litigation, family law, trademarks, and transactional work. My litigation experience always involved effective communication with clients and providing zealous representation throughout all aspects of any given case. My legal experience also includes an internship with Federal Magistrate Judge Sharon L. Ovington in United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio.
Originally from Cincinnati, Ohio, I earned a Bachelor of Science in Education degree from Ohio University in Athens, Ohio, where I majored in Integrated Social Studies with a minor degree in History. I earned my Juris Doctorate from the University of Dayton in Dayton, Ohio, where I was a staff writer for the law school’s Law Review publication team.
I am a member of the Maryland State Bar Association, the Bar Association of Montgomery County, the District of Columbia Bar Association, and the American Bar Association.
- University of Dayton School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2017
- Staff Writer, University of Dayton School of Law, Law Review
- Ohio University, Bachelor of Science in Education, 2009
- Major in Integrated Social Studies, Minor in History, Deans List Honors.
- Maryland: All State Courts
- District of Columbia
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association, New Practitioners Section
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- American Bar Association